Friday, May 1, 2009

Teri











So, I needed a fix today. Teri was nice enough to come along with me on a spur of the moment photo op. And, yes, we do have the same name...I didn't mix things up. She was a fun girl to work with. She LOVES animals and wants to be a vet someday. So, we spent most of our time with the horses we found. These crazy horses had moustaches...seriously. They were all curly and crazy and coming off of their upper lip. We had some good laughs about that. Teri was so good with the horses...she'll be a great vet someday!

2 comments:

that lady said...

sheesh! you are so amazing teri! and that little lady is so pretty! I LOVE her hair! jealous!

teri hales said...

I am totally jealous of her hair too. I told her on our photo shoot that I have ALWAYS wanted red hair. I'm going to dye it auburn one of these days...when I work up the nerve...or enough grey hairs...whichever comes first.

And thanks, Tessa. You are way too nice to me!