Thursday, April 30, 2009

Weslee is Two






So, these are a few of Weslee's two year old pictures...for the time being. This photo shoot was a WORKOUT... let me tell you. It was "snap a picture", run away, "snap a picture", run away for about half an hour. But, oh, Weslee had the time of his life! He loved getting to hold the "Brulla" (that I picked up super cheap at the BX) and it helped keep him stationary every now and then. I had fun seeing what faces he would come up with next. Yep...that's my kiddo!
Tonight, we played in his "new house" that we made out of the box his grandmother sent his birthday presents in. We had fun cutting out windows and the door, and coloring the whole thing with a box of crayons. Wes listened to bedtime stories from the window of his little home (I'm too big to sit inside) and basically camped out while we did the whole bedtime routine. I had the hardest time getting him into his bed when it was finally time to say goodnight. He wanted to keep playing in his house.

No comments: