Thursday, May 7, 2009

Great Yarmouth


My mother flew all the way from the US of A to keep me company for a few weeks. She was exhausted from the plane trip yesterday, but we woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed for some good English fun today. We headed to Great Yarmouth (it's a seaside town...a WAY fun seaside town here in East Anglia...and well worth the trip) in the afternoon and ate some fish n chips...and then just had a bit too much fun with the camera. Mom and I took turns wielding my Canon so see what we could capture. This is one of my favorites of my mother (she HATES having her picture taken...and it took alot of manuevering to get her to pose in front of the lense.) She was very surprised by this picture...she even let me post it here. Mom captured some shots of me...and I like alot of them! Weslee had alot of fun running down the board walk and eating too much junk. Grandmas definitely spoil their grandkids rotten, I think. He was bouncing off of the walls tonight from the sugar overdose, and then collapsed as soon as we put him in bed.

It's totally late right now...we're working on 2 am here...but I wanted to post this before I went to bed. Enjoy...I'm sure more will be posted later tomorrow.

No comments: