Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Taggertys








This is a family that lives in my neighborhood. Everyone knows them for their block parties and their friendly cat, Fen. I was so excited when they asked me to do their family pictures. They love England and will soon have to leave. They chose the iconic Bury St. Edmunds Abbey gardens for their shoot (and we threw in a little of the city as well). Today was a BLAST. I had so much fun taking pictures as the Taggertys climbed, cartwheeled and laughed. It felt like playtime...and I loved it. Thanks, guys for letting me capture a window in your life! And good luck in your next adventure. May you grow to love it as much as you loved it here (and may I be brave enough to undertake the block parties from here on out. YOU WILL BE MISSED!)

No comments: