Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My workshop bridal model









During part of the workshop, we were split into groups to practice the techniques we had been learning in class. I was put into group 6. This is our beautiful bridal model from the Love Affair Workshop in Atlanta, Georgia. She is studying to be a teacher...but I think she could certainly pull off a career in modelling...don't you??? We had a wonderful team that chose clothing and hairstyles for the models. I will say I'm not wild about the toole turban/veil she's wearing...it covered her beautiful eyes. But, if anyone could pull off a toole turban, this woman could! I've had so much fun editing these pictures and can't wait to put my new mad camera skills to practice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look great! I agree she looks beautiful and could totally pull off a modeling gig!

Shay Brackney said...

u rock, girlie. These are BEAUTIFUL!