Friday, August 1, 2008

Teen Portfolio









Ok...to be honest, there's not a facet of this business that I don't like. Working with the people, capturing their personalities and preserving them forever in print is the best part. There is something I like about every age group I work with. Something unique. With teens, I like that they've finally figured out who they are, apart from their parents. They are quirky, spontaneous, and full of dreams. Many of them are still vulnerable and uncertain. Almost all of them are ambitious in some way or another. And, it all shows in their pictures. In the locations they choose. In the look in their eyes. The way they carry themselves. I love getting to know these upcoming adults during the shoot and trying to portray their hopes, desires and uniqueness in print.

No comments: